You can now donate to the Parish online by clicking on the above button. This will take you to a page where you have the options to make donations to the offertory collection, to Priest’s income or to the Diocesan collection.
- Enter the amount you wish to donate and click ‘Donate’. If you use the Parish envelope system you may enter your box number in the field provided, if you wish.
2. You will be presented with an ‘Order Summary’. If you wish to add further donations (e.g. a donation to the Diocesan collection) you can click on ‘Back to List’. To proceed, tick the box to agree to the terms and conditions and then click ‘Proceed’.
3. You will be asked to Sign In if you have registered an account or Sign Up if you need to register an account.
4. To register an account click Sign Up and enter your details as prompted. Make sure to agree to receive emails so that you will receive an emailed receipt.
5. Once you have entered your details and clicked Register, the payment details screen will appear. Enter your chosen card details and scroll down to click Pay Now. A receipt will display on screen and will also be emailed to your email address
Technology is wonderful but sometimes it lets us down! If you receive an Unexpected Error message you might need to use a different browser or clear your cookies on your chosen internet browser i.e. Chrome, Safari, Internet Explorer, Edge. If you are continuing to experience problems please call Easy Payments Plus Support team @ 1800 7464484 or email firstname.lastname@example.org